Monday, December 12, 2005

Party, Party, Party

La Te Da!
This week is full of parties! I love parties! I love the cookies, stories, and of course the outfits.

We kicked off our Holiday week by going to our Young Couples Christmas Party which was really a SURPRISE goodbye party for us. It was so sweet and sad. A little sweet and sour if you will... But we will miss them a lot, a lot, a lot!

Saturday Michael and I had a pajama day party!!!! We slept in and bumed around till noon!!!!! It was so great. It had been ages since I slept that much. But I guess we needed it. We went to the galleria for some holiday shopping which is like a party for me.

Wednesday we will have a High School party! I am sure there will be some cookies there too!
(It might be a good thing Michael is leaving in January so I can start working off all these cookies.)

We have our class party on Thursday and I am not as excited about that one. The kids are always SOOOO excited and are sometime out of control. I am also worn out after that!

Friday is a party all day because it is OUR LAST DAY OF 2005! Can I get a what, what!!! It is also my team party which will be lots of fun to. I have to come up with a good gift for the Chinese Christmas exchange!

Saturday kicks off the 1st Christmas for us too. We will have Christmas with Michael's mom.

Party, Party, Party! :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hey girl,
SO jealous that you got out on Friday, we have half days on Monday and Tuesday! Aliens are running my district. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!! xoxo...kelli