Monday, January 02, 2006

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Sunday was our 1st day at Highland and it was a great start. Everyone was very friendly and intersted in both of us. We are excited to be there and begin our ministry! In fact, Michael has already started work... in Nashville at the NCYM conference.
We got to see a big dust storm and the clouds of smoke on our way to the airport last night. We both left on a jet plane and are back at work.
It is hard to say goodbye at the security walk throughs. I wish you could say goodbye at the gate.

I have many report cards to work on tonight- comments and all.
Back to Work. :)

3 comments:

christine pinson said...

sweet leah, you are on my heart and in my prayers as you and michael go through this time of transition...i have no doubt that God has great things in store for you guys and that you will both be a huge blessing at Highland...but no matter what, change is hard, and i will continue to pray that God gives you the strength to get through it, that your house will sell, that a job will fall into place for you and that you will have peace and joy about this new phase in your life...love you sweet friend, and i can't wait for girls trip!

Deana Nall said...

My husband's at NCYM, too. I'm not great at this single mom business...

AM said...

Hey sis, I finally blogged. Call me this weekend. I am sure you are lonely. Hope Mav is being sweeter.