Monday, March 26, 2007

My Special Friends-PRAYERS NEEDED

Please be praying for my little friends: Samuel, Reese, Jayde, & Kanyon! I love them so dearly and their mommies are very precious to me.

Samuel is such a fighter and is continuing to grow in his mommy's tummy. Mommy has been extremely ill and hospitalized (in and out) since September! She has hyper-emesis which is non-stop nausea, vomiting, and EXTREME cramping. I went to visit her this weekend and I am still so amazed at how she is such a survivor and fighter. I can see where Sam gets it! She is very inspiring.

Reese continues to bake in Mom's tum even though we are anxiously awaiting her arrival-She is already a week overdue. We continue to pray for a safe birth for mom and baby,

My other 2 friends are new to this world and came quite a bit early! They are 26 weeks and weigh only 1 lb 9.8 oz and 1 lb 12 oz. Please be praying for these fragile little lives as they are little fighters, too.

Just shower my little friends in prayer. They so desperately need it. I love their mommies and these little guys soooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I will be praying for the sweet babies! I hope Christine is ok. I read her mom's blog. That is horrible. I am sure Jenna is ready for Reese to come--she looks ready.
I will pray for the others. I don't know their mommies, but will pray!!
Hope all is well with you!