Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Le Hopital x duex

I have been trying to think of some fabulous blog...but no such luck.

We made our first visit to Labor and Delivery.Not how we expected...in the middle of the night.
We were having some minor contractions, but it is all "normal." They kept us overnight, but the boys are doing great. Everything was ok and they gave me the all clear to keep working. I am slower than a snail, but we are continuing to make it to school. Today was our party and I am soooo glad that is finished. At my school, the teacher is responsible for planning, organizing, and running the party. Right before the party we had 2 get sick. It is always exciting!

Today we went to one of our Dr.'s and they each weigh 2.7 lbs!! I also had the sugar test. Major gag. I also got really woozie and really tired. So the lab had me lay down in the xray room.

We are ready for the holidays. Lots of rest is needed and it is a lot easier said than done. We are just thankful that everyone is doing well. I am ready for lots of days in the jammies, hot chocolate, and riding around looking at lights. I would love to do all the other fun things that require walking (shopping, visiting friends, going to the movies, ect) but I continue to be real strick on myself and limit my feet time. It seems to be doing us good. Not to mention I have the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE WORLD. He does everything so after school I can just rest.

10 weeks left till we meet the misters.

I will try to figure out how to post our Christmas greetings for all those sweet reader friends I have no address for.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

TeamThomson said...

Leah I am so glad that everything is going so well!! I think that 28 weeks is when the contractions started for me. It just took me a while to figure out that they were contractions!! HE HE HE Well staying off your feet is the best thing you can do, I know you will hold those little guys in there!! We are praying for you and I'm soooo excited for you!! You are in for a WONDERFUL treat!! Twins are so much fun, lots of work, but SOOOO much fun. They are TRULY a BLESSING!! Are the boys identical??

Troy is working with a girl from Abilene and she is pregnant with twins. She is looking for a good doctor, she doesn't like the one she has. Do you mind passing on your doctors name??
teamthomson@gmail.com

Mauri said...

Leah,
So glad you are feeling better. I told Michael if y'all need anything to let us know! We'll call when we get back from Christmas to see if there's anything we can do!

Kristen said...

I am so glad you are doing well and the babies stayed in your tummy! :)
That is awesome that you can still work, my dr. gave me the no work talk the other day. I guess it is because I have previa. Isn't it nice to have a sweet husband like that? I am totally impressed you are still teaching little ones. You are super mama! :) I can't wait to see hear the babies names and see pictures.