Tonight I caught "Notes From the Underbelly" and the first 5 minutes were straight out of Leah's Belly Diary. LOVED IT!
1. Belly Update: We are still at a 1! Good Babies! ***** 5 stars for you guys!
2. We have never had "cravings." Lots of aversions, lots of puke. However, we do always enjoy hot chocolate or Apple Jacks when we have it around.
3.As of 33 weeks (almost) we have had no swelling of the feet or hands. It makes me feel good to still wear my jewelry when I can wear nothing else of my own.
4. Belly Swelling-oh, BOYS! I thought I was big in November. I thought December was uncharted territory. Now...I am a host home for 8lbs of kids plus the other good stuff.
5. Sleep-Last night was the first night in 3 nights I was able to sleep for 2 hour intervals! Oh, it was nice.
6.Kisses and Love-We miss our daily belly kisses from my sweet class at school. I miss teaching like crazy and am looking forward to being back at work one day.
7. Mr. Mercer-My superstar hub set up my classroom for this week. He put away all last weeks centers and materials, dressed the room for this week, stuffed my daily bins, and rotated the job board. I was on his earphones for 1 hour and 15 minutes telling him where and how. Impressive time, Mr. Mercer.
8. You've got Friends-We have have been so blessed by all of our friends and family bringing us food, activities, or helping hands through this pregnancy.
Thank you.
*More notes coming soon*

6 comments:
Seriously, you are so cute. Love you!
Thanks for the notes from the belly! So glad they are still hanging in there!!!
Love this post! One of my favorite yet... that is until the boys come! And thanks for the well wishes. I stayed home today and am hoping it will pass soon! I told Michael as soon as I'm able I'll be over with food and entertainment. I just don't want to expose you to my germies!
Hang in there!!! I love all your fun blogs! Keep them coming :) It keeps us in Houston informed...
You are amazing! Not only do you have a great positive attitude but you're entertaining! Please let me know if I can do anything for you here in town. I don't work and I am available.
That's hilarious about the plate...I had forgotten all about it! I'm glad we're still being remembered around there through our plate, though!
Post a Comment