Monday, April 07, 2008

Now and Then

We are now 6 weeks old! They are really sweet and following our voices. The boys love to cuddle with me and together. They love to eat and are only happy when doing so it seems. They love to shop. We went out to eat twice this weekend & they were perfect. Their preemie outfits are fitting perfectly now.
Saturday we celebrate our 5 yr anniversary! Can't believe it has been that long... Speaking of marriage my girlfriends are celebrating an engagement of one of our friends! This is super exciting news. I love the look of pure joy they have in their pics. SO FUN!
now for some pics
cuddle up-its nap time!

3 days old

6 weeks oldDylan gets ready for his 1st baseball game.

We never made it...

Brody is ready, too!

7 comments:

jaymie said...

They are so cute. I am not just saying that because I have to. I mean if I didn't think they were, I would figure something else out to say...they seriously are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!

annalee said...

what cutie-pies you have! they are growing so well and look like brothers that love each other dearly already!

christine pinson said...

they are precious leah...and i love it that they love to cuddle! yeah for boys! sam had that same little horsey preemie outfit, and i think kanyon did too...it's a cute one!
i sure can't wait to get my hands on those cuties! and i sure do love their mama!

Kate said...

Oh my goodness...they are getting so big! And sweeter and sweeter each time I see them! I love the picture of them napping and cuddling together!

jennifer said...

They are adorable Leah!!

Unknown said...

Aww...they are so cute! They are getting so big! Glad to hear you are all doing well!
Hugs!

amy said...

Hi Leah! Thanks for your comment! I'm SO excited about these babies on the way!! Your boys are BEYOND precious!