I am sooo excited! Michael has been gone on a youth trip since Saturday. He got home tonight and we were glad he was here. It has just been the 3 of us for 4 days. I am sooo proud of the boys and myself-if I might say so! They did great.
Saturday we watched a movie and hung out.
Sunday I got the boys ready for church and we were only 15 minutes late. I dropped them off at the nursery, set up for bible class, went to service, taught 25 4 and 5 year olds, picked the kids up after class, and went home for the rest of the day.
Monday we went to the mall and some sweet girls came by to babysit while I went to the gym and grocery store.
Today is my standing lunch date with the Abilene girls and the boys are so excited to be admired by all! We ate lunch and went to the mall with Kate. Daddy was home by suppertime. :)
I am so glad to have Michael home. He missed his first Father's Day so now we can celebrate the great daddy he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so impressed, I have not dropped the babies at the nursery, had a babysitter, or been home by myself. You are AWESOME! Way to go. I bet you are glad he is home.
I knew I had to take baby steps to leaving them at day care in the fall. So I signed up to teach class which would force me to take them to the nursery. It turns out the break isn't that bad...right now. I know the all day day care break will be challenging in the fall. :)
I'm glad that Michael's back, and I'm so proud of the way you handled having them by yourself without any hitches or complaints. And even getting out to go to they gym. Good job!
Post a Comment