It seems like the past year I have been seeing double. A year ago Aug. 8th we found out there was DOUBLE the blessing growing inside of me. Since Feb. 22 everything has been DOUBLED. Car seats,bouncies, bumbos, passies, sweet kisses, and giggles. It only fits that "the girls" should be 34 DOUBLES. I have been putting off writing about this on the blog, but it has changed my life. I guess with DOUBLING the feeding, the girls had to grow...but really!!?? I CAN NOT WAIT till I say adios to the DOUBLES. Until then you will be hearing me sing
Do your DOUBLES hang low, Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot, Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder like a cotton tin soldier?
Do your DOUBLES hang low?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This just made me laugh so hard!!!
you are doubly hilarious!
HA HA HA HA!!!! I can soooo relate!! We were carring milk for two, what can you expect!! Good news is that they do go down, mine in fact went smaller than I started!!!
YES---to all those questions...
I am too ready to get rid of those DOUBLES! HA! This is a funny post, but I Agree with it all! Crazy how it has been a year since we got pregnant. :)
Ha! I haven't even had my twins yet (Reese and Riley are due Nov 12-- prob.sooner), and understand the GIANT change up there! :) It's certainly never anything I've experienced... and they'll just get bigger!! Oh dear... :)
Post a Comment