IV Real!!!!
I can not believe that the boys are 5 months already! They are just a joy to be with each day-even when they are SCREAMING because their gums hurt.
Our new tricks include:
* rolling over both ways
*drooling buckets
*giggling and laughing-My personal favorite!
*talking and jabbering
*trying to escape from the bouncy seats and car seats
*reading books with Daddy
We love our boys very much! They are very special and we thank God for our blessings!!!
Special Challenge:
Can you tell who is on the Left and who is on the Right????


4 comments:
Cute! :)
Your last post was hilarious!!! This picture is adorable...I love the blocks in front of the boys. I haven't ever met them in person, but I am going to go with Brody on the left and Dylan on the right.
TOO CUTE!! I miss them so much. Tell them thank you for my happy birthday giggles.
BBear on the left
DBUg on right.
I would like to change my answer. My left and rights confuse me:
BBear Right (mini michael!)
DBug Left (that would be my nose)
But now I am second guessing myself, could Brody really be able to push himself up like that? He is improving!
Post a Comment