Monday, July 28, 2008

We've got the blues







(note:my sad face)
We 3 are sick for the first time! Thursday Brody has lots of drainage and coughing. Friday, Dylan started up with the summertime crud. Saturday I was having the same symptoms. Today we are all starting a round of antibiotics. I am very nervous about giving the boys drugs, but I want them to get better. For being sick, they have been very happy little boys.
We have been home for 5 days and everone has been in pretty good spirits.
Mommy and Brody's Self Portrait while sick
Dylan and Daddy playing while home sick
(one of my fave pics of all time!)

Brody is counting his toes.


Dylan is working on his physique. Pump it,D!

Dylan doing push-ups

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Sad times! I hate being sick. I hope you all feel better soon! The boys are so cute, and they are growing so fast!

Mauri said...

I hate that you guys are sick! Let me know if I can bring you anything!

AM said...

I was waiting to see these online. Love the pics. Love little Dylan doing push ups, what a smiley boy! And I am proud of Brody focusing on math this early.

I miss them.

Glad to hear you guys are feeling better.

Jenny Wilkinson said...

You all looked way too good to be sick! Glad you are feeling better.