We have been enjoying the sporadic spring like days. Friday it was 81 and beautiful. I left work at 4, hurried home, loaded up the boys and off to the zoo we went! It was our first time and we got as far as the gate. They close the gate at 4:30! :( This was the 2nd time we tried to go. They love animals and I know they would love the zoo. We walked around the park and Brody was zonked by the time we got back to the car. Dylan was still all smiles. 

We also have been enjoying our swing in the backyard. They giggle the whole time. And an added bonus...it rocks them to sleep.

Dylan left his other shoe inside but still is having a great time.
Brody just wouldn't give me one of his signature smiles that day.

5 comments:
They are adorable! I love those sweet smiles! I don't have an answer about the sippy cup thing, but I KNOW you will figure it out. You can do it! Love you!
Such sweet boys. They look so big!
oh leah, your boys are absolutely PRECIOUS!!! they're getting so big! i'm looking forward to hearing what you decide on for their b.day party!
Hey. Wyatt loves the nuby cups. We tried for forever to get him to switch to a cup and that was the only one he ever wanted. We would try for a day or two and then wait a few days and try it again. Hang in there...after you offering it enough, they do eventually take one! So glad you posted new pictures, I had almost given up on you. The boys are precious and getting SO big!!!
Glad your back to blogland! My kiddos never really had a problem switching over so I don't have any advice. Just be persistent!
Post a Comment