Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 weeks later...


Hooray! After 6 weeks of sickness, we are seeing the light. They just got finished eating a yummy dinner. There are big smiles. Progress.

6 weeks ago, I got the stomach bug for the 3rd time this year. 5 weeks ago, I shared it with the boys. It took a long week of lots of diapers to get through that one. 4 weeks ago, I got the stomach bug for the 4th time. It took me a long week to get over it, too. 3 weeks ago the boys had a sinus infection. A round of antibiotics will do the trick...but then came the flu. So the spent a long week + getting better from that. This was the worst I have ever seen the boys. They just cried, layed around, cried, were really hot, and ate NOTHING. Then 1 week ago we got bronchialitis and are finishing a round of steroids tomorrow. Prayerfully, we hope that the labored breathing ceases so we can avoid the hospital. BECAUSE...
WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE!!!
This week I will be very busy putting on all the finishing touches on our party plans. Busyness awaits me!

2 comments:

Kate said...

So sorry you all have been sick! I hope everyone's doing better and ready to celebrate this weekend!

Emily said...

Sorry to hear that all of you have been so sick!!! Hopefully that will be the end of it...