Dylan, Mommy,BrodyHappy Birthday to my sweeties!
I have been waiting to brag on my little men until I can take some time and do so apprpriately without interuptions!
Brody and Dylan sporting their 1 yr. Sock Monkey Birthday shirtsThe Decor


The Feast
a feast of Banana Bread Muffins, Spunky Monky Snack Mix, Fruit & Monkeywiches, Cake, and Monkey Cupcakes
a feast of Banana Bread Muffins, Spunky Monky Snack Mix, Fruit & Monkeywiches, Cake, and Monkey Cupcakes








not huge fans of the cake-Dylan ate a few bites of icing and smashed it w/his fist. Brody was a little taken back by all the friends singing him happy birthday.
The Treats
Sock Monkeys up for adoption! The kiddos got to adopt a monkey, put on the finishing touches, and take their monkey home.

Every monkey needs his snack. Banana Cookie are the perfect treat! Yum, Yum!
It was the perfect day! The boys had a great day, everything ran smoothly.

8 comments:
Sounds like a GREAT party! Those sweet boys are so blessed to have such a fun, creative mommy! They are so cute, I love those little grins!
How fun! The sock monkeys are really cute and I love their shirts!
TOO CUTE! i am in love with the monkey cupcakes and monkey paper lanterns. and of course those sweet monkey 1 year olds too! all your details made it turn out just wonderful.
Just found your blog and the party looks like so much fun!! We are having a 1st birthday party too soon! Love your decorations!! Your boys are adorable!
what a cute birthday party!!!
FUN, FUN, FUN!!! so glad you shared pictures. all of the monkey stuff was soooo cute, especially the cupcakes! the boys are precious! glad the party was a success:)
great job! Love it!
Hi. I saw your party on the creative hostess, how lovely- the sock monkey theme is awesome! Just wanted to let you know I am running a contest where you can win $100 gift card to Anthroplogie- I think your party would be a great addition- http://thecitycradle.com/throw-an-imperfect-party-win
blessings
Post a Comment