Monday, April 13, 2009

Who's That Hopping Down the Bunny Trail? Pt. 1

We had a great Easter. The boys look just presh!!!!
Brody loves to dance and do the bunny hop. He is soooo funny. I am trying to teach him the stinky leg, booty bump, and the disco. ;) The boys' GG gave them a blow-up bunny. It makes the perfect tackling device. Brody loves to dive bomb the bunny.
Dylan loves HAM! We had it for the first time this weekend and he was shoveling it in as fast as he could. He got a puzzle in his Easter basket and already is a wiz at the circle and rectangle.
Michael and I also celebrated our 6 yr. anniversary on Easter. I can't believe that we have been together for 10 years now and married for 6!
Unfortunately...the camera cord got left behind so I am not able to post any pics yet.

1 comment:

AM said...

I saw mom's pictures and they are so stinkin cute!!

Can't wait to see yours. Hope you had a nice Easterversary.