About a month ago my sister won a blog makeover for the sad little site I call my blog. I have been putting the makeover off because I have no clue which direction to take this thing.
To my faithful readers:
(all 2 of you)
What should I name this blog?
And for a Mother's Day Treat: Breakfast in Bed

Dylan picked the heart pancake cutter and Brody picked the flower. :)

9 comments:
so cute! you need something about your sweet twins! I am not so creative with words. I am dying for your big announcement...please can that be the next blog entry!??
1. Mommy and Me
2. Two by Two
3. Mercer's Monkies
4.....
That's all I got today. Stay tuned.
4. Twin Speak
5. Twin Spin
6. Twinnie Two
7. Twinnie Minis
8. Two in a Canoe
9. Red Fish Blue Fish
10. One Fish Two Fish
11. The Two Who Grew
12. Whew, Two!
13......
Last one, seriously.
13. Bug & Bear
How about Mercy Me, the Mercer Four, Leah & Company, or Twice the Fun?
Love the breakfast in bed!
I am terrible at cute blog names, which is why mine is just my name. I am so boring. I had to comment on three things-- 1. I am looking forward to hearing your exciting news 2. Can't wait to see your home tour 3. Your boys Eaters outfits were pretty much the cutest things I have ever seen
And as for how to get them to stop biting each other, I have no idea. Neither of my kids have been biters. . . so far.
Post a Comment