I wish you could still blog without a picture. It takes so much time to upload the pics and that is one thing I don't have a lot of these days. So I am going to be uncool for the 1st time in my life (ha!) and blog without a pic.
Summer is on us-hot, sweaty days! The boys and I are having a great time. It took us awhile to get off the school schedule and make a new one. I have got to have a schedule. I am a teacher and that is really the only way I know how to function.
Everyone has been healthy-Yea! Only the minor accidents from Dylan-of course. He is my little dare devil- no fear. He actually has had these bumps on his face for almost 2 weeks. The Dr. thinks its drool, but it is around his eyes and forehead too. I don't think he is drooling up there. I am suspicious of the sunscreen. We have used Water Babies. Any other suggestions for the sensitive skin?
We are about to try cows milk. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of buying formula and I have slowly been introducing the dairy products into our diet again. I am praying this is something we have almost grown out of. At 20 bucks a can every 5 days it is an expensive allergy. MOOOOOve over Soy there's a new Cow in town.
Goals for the summer:
*Clean out closet and get rid of all clothes that will never fit again. It is time.
*Language Lab-The boys really need to be adding more vocabulary to their books. I have read that male twins have language delays and I have been very conscience of this. Not to mention that teaching background. We do communicate non-verbally and in "twin speak." However, Mommy is trying to stress the importance of using verbal language to communicate our needs.
*Could I please, please, please, please lose these last 10 lbs? I go to the gym at least 3 days a week, eat healthy (minus those weak moments with the chocolate chip cookies-dang it!), and it will not budge. I am soooo FRUSTRATED with this post baby bod I could SCREAM. I have lots of leftover skin from the glory days of stretching beyond belief. maybe it weighs 10 lbs????
*Get my garden in order.
*Read more than a magazine. I already have 2 books under my belt.
*Blog more. I have crossed over to the dark side and Facebook a lot. But, I have neglected the blog. I set this goal a lot and always come up short.
Hope I can be back on the So Cool list soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I guess I am uncool with you, because I haven't posted any pics in a long time. At least I have the excuse of not having pics of sweet babies to show yet. Glad to hear you are having a great summer so far...
maybe the last 10 is holding on because of stress and this summer you can destress and lose that 10. but i am not the person to be giving weight loss advice, in fact you look great i don't know what you are talking about.
Hey girl,
Can I just say that I LOVE reading your blog? Love it! What books are you reading? I love to read and I am always looking for more books in the summer.
Ten pounds, huh? Well, last time I saw you, you looked great, but I know we are our own worst critics. Have you tried doing new things at the gym? Sometimes taking a different class, or changing up your routine can jumpstart things. I am no expert, of course, but you might try it for fun.
Post some pics of those boys, those little grins are too cute to keep to yourself!
Natalie will be 21 months next week and I'm still hanging on to 7 lbs. I'm starting to accept that this is "my new body".
The boys are adorable!! I love reading the blog and keeping up with you. You still look gorgeous to me!
p.s.
I'm doing the blogging thing now too-it's a cheaper hooby than shopping!
http://carterkarinatalie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment