I love that show. Those 2 were def 2 of my faves. I also really liked the contemporary dance travis choreographer that jason and jeanine danced!
I have liked a lot this year as well, but I really loved the one this week from Melissa and Ade. This show always makes me wish I could dance...
LOVE that show too! :) I loved those dances. I am watching this weeks as I write this.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that show. Those 2 were def 2 of my faves. I also really liked the contemporary dance travis choreographer that jason and jeanine danced!
I have liked a lot this year as well, but I really loved the one this week from Melissa and Ade. This show always makes me wish I could dance...
LOVE that show too! :)
I loved those dances. I am watching this weeks as I write this.
Post a Comment