Monday, September 28, 2009

20-1=


19 Months!
The boys are now 19 months old! Really...they are big boys. Time for "What's Hot, What's Not!

What's Hot

* trucks, trains, cars*

Anything they can push and roll around the house, including the Fire Truck Nebulizer.

* Purple Grapes*

*Any kind of Beans, pretzels*

*Playing outside*




*the Cozy Coup*



*coloring*

*puzzles with interlocking pieces*

*climbing *

*Dog-Piling Daddy or the "Candy Man" at Church*




*lots of molars and lots of Tylenol*

*Being INDEPENDENT!


What's Not


*listening to Mommy or Daddy and sitting in Time Out*

* veggies-they used to love them. Now I am back to being sneaky chef!*


* Size 4 shoes-the toes are almost to the top of the shoe.*



*Stroller time-They really want to walk. Too bad they don't realize that they outnumber me and that isn't going to happen yet.*


Upcoming Trends



*Drinking from an open cup. This is a big treat right now*



*Speaking in small sentences. Dylan already says "Go Bye-Bye."*


*More Vocabulary. We are really working HARD!*



post signature

1 comment:

Summer said...

What a cute post and way to remember this phase of life. I love the picture of them dogpiling Michael. They are both so precious. And by the way, I think you are one of those rock star mamas. I don't know how you juggle it all and seemingly with such ease.