Friday, January 22, 2010

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

(Sorry...No pics. This was before digital and the pics can't be found. )

I was going to be an Actress.
I was going to go to NorthWestern and be a star.
It all started in 5th grade. I was Dorothy in search of the Yellow Brick Road.
I was in Drama class for the next 4 years exploring the world of musicals, improv, and the diary of Anne Frank.
Then my sophomore year I changed gears and started Photography. I loved processing my own film and printing my own prints. I had fun taking classes at Glassel Art School, Rice University, and Summer Photography Camps.
In college, I gave up photography and I took music lessons.
I always wanted to be able to sing. I thought lessons could help...
Then I took guitar and was actually able to play some songs!
After I graduated college, I poured all of my creativity into my first classroom and all my lesson plans.
Five years later, I was using every free moment to nurture and care for my 2 precious
As part of RECLAIMING ME 2010
I am wanting to find a hobby or an outlet for myself.
I just have no clue where to start.
I don't know who I am anymore. I am a Daughter of HIS. I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a daughter. I am a teacher. But I am on a quest to know under all these things, who am I?
So, part of reclaiming me is searching on the inside.
I am searching for a outlet.

post signature

No comments: