Sunday, February 14, 2010

BEE MINE


"BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZY
BEE, BA, BUZZY"
WILL YOU BEE MINE LOVEY?








(check out the grip of my little Valentine?! He corrects himself without any help from mama! For you early childhood teachers out there-this is HUGE, isn't it! Maybe a future artist?)



For CRAYON out loud, Will you be my Valentine?
Melt all those broken crayon pieces into a heart mold for the perfect valentine for all the little artists out there!







DOH you want to be my Valentine?

Mix up a batch of playdoh for your little lovies!

SPECIAL DELIVERY!

1ST CLASS PACKAGE FOR A FIRST CLASS TEACHER!

FILLED WITH CHOCOLATES, COOKIES, OR GIFT CARDS GALORE!

(**I really like this sugar cookie recipe. It is hard to find a good sugar cookie. Mee Like this one!)


ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, MY HUSBAND IS AWESOME AND I LOVE HIM, TOO!

For 10 years we have been Valentines. For the last 7 years I am always SICK. (I have been teaching for the last 7 years...which is why I am always sick!)

This year CUPID brought me strep and My Valentine has taken care of my sweet LOVE BUGS for days while I have been quarantined. The care has been excellent complete with Smoothies and Milkshakes!


(INSERT PIC OF US)

(It's sad that I don't have a recent pic.)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



post signature

1 comment:

annalee said...

LOVE these ideas! i'm going to try to remember them for future valentine's days. i hope you are feeling 100% soon!