Wednesday, April 14, 2010

123 Sesame Street

Can you tell me how to get to



2nd BIRTHDAY PARTY?



COME AND PLAY!




HOOPER'S STORE
IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!


Come and get some yummy treats.



Today's fun brought to you by the letters B and D!



La, La, La, La


ELMO'S WORLD








Let them eat cake!





Everyone needs a best friend like Dorothy.




They LOVE ELMO! While I typically cringe at the character themed parties, I embraced their love and decided on an Elmo-Chic party.


It was the perfect day!

post signature

9 comments:

jaymie said...

are you kidding me???!!! This is AMAZING!! I'm not surprised with YOU in charge!! Please tell more about the cakes...did you do that too??!! Great party mommy!!!

Beth said...

You need to start a business! Party looks awesome!

Did you make the letter cakes? You just gave Martha Stewart a run for her money!!

annalee said...

every stinkin' detail is adorable! but those letter cakes and dorothys are my faves:)

hannah said...

wow. that's all i have to say.

Kelli said...

You threw the cutest party ever! You are such a fun mama - love it!

erin f. said...

This is AMAZING! I am so impressed.

aimee said...

I am with everyone else who has commented...those letter cakes were adorable!! If you did them yourself you are crazy impressive. The party was too cute.

Jacquie said...

ADORABLE! Love the cakes, dorothy, shirts, hooper's store, etc, etc.

Felicia said...

Absolutely adorable! I'm with you on the character parties, but that is definitely an exception!