Wednesday, March 09, 2011

You're a STINKY BACON!



The boys just turned 3! I have always thought that Annalee does a precious job documenting things. So I thought I would try it, too. Maybe that is the difference between boys and girls because I had to 1. bribe my interviewee with m&ms and 2. they were jumping, running, and climbing all over the place while I tried to get the info. 3. it took me 3 weeks to finish getting all the answers out of the boys!


Q: what is your name?
D's A: My name is Dylan and Brody.
B's A: Brody and DD

Q: what animal do you like?
D: I like zebra.
B: And I like Skunks!

Q: what is your favorite color?
D: My favorite color is orange.
B: And my favorite color is blue and green.

Q: where do you like to go?
D: I like to go to the store. Target.
B: I like to go to the church (school) and paint.

Q: what store do you like to go to?
D: ACU, the underwear store
B: I want to go to Hobby Lobby.

Q: what do you like to play?
D: Watch Bubble Guppies. whistles
B: Buzz Lightyear!

Q: what do you like to do outside?
D: I like riding in my car.
B: play cars, play sand

Q: what do you like to do with daddy?
D: go to work with Daddy
B: just play with with Daddy. What do you play? TOYS!


Q: what do you like to do with mama?
D: I like to wear your sandals.
B: play with mama. Buzz Lightyear.

Q: what do you like to do with brody?
D: I like to play with Brody. What do you like to play? Cars.

Q: what do you like to do with dylan?
B: Play with DD. I like to play Buzz Lightyear. Just toys.

Q: do you know bible words?
D:Make your word a lamp for my feet and a light por my path. Salm 119 1o5 Let me worship and surVE you with gadness. Salm 100 2
B: Yes, I do. Let me wrrrship and serve you with gadness Salm 100 2 Make you word a lamp por my peet and a light por my path. Salm 119 1o5 I pray to do everyting without whinning or arging. Pipians 2 14

Q: what do you do when you are three?
D: I want to play on the Chick Fil A playground.
B: eat peanut butter, get popcorn, get tomatoes and ketchup (sorry bud, you are still intollerant to tomato products...)


Q: where do you sleep?
D: I sleep on a pallet in Mommy's and Daddy's room.
B: I sleep in my bed.

Q: what food do you most like to eat?
D: spaghetti
B: Cheesy roll-ups are my favorite dinners. Mama's crackers (wheat thins,) fishies, and cheez-its are my favorite snacks.

Q: what do you like to drink?
D: I like to drink water.
B: Jucies

Q: where do you go to school?
D:I go to school at school.
B: Umm, I go to school to school on morning days. Not when. Where do you go to school? We got to go in Daddy's truck and you go to drive on the road to school.

Q: who are your teachers?
D: Teacher Shey
B: Teacher Shey and Teacher Cilla. Where's Teacher Holly? She moved to somebody's house. She moved away. Teacher Cillas here.

Q: can you count?
D: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
B: I can count lots of things. I will go backwards 10, 9, ok.
1,2,3, go forward.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15!

Q: who are your friends?
D: umm, my friends is all of them. Jacob, Cooper.
B: There at school! Cooper, Jacob, Luke and Andrew, Reese, Zoe, Chloe.

Q: who is in your family?
D: My family is Daddy.
B: Mama and Daddy. What about Dylan? Yeah!

Q: what do you want to do when you get bigger?
D: Go on the school bus.
B:Eat peanut butter, ketchup, and popcorn. Lots of stuff when you're 3!
Be Big!

Another thing they love to play now they are 3 is "Stinky Bacon!" It is hilarious to run around and call each other "Stinky Bacon!" "Nooooo, You're a Stinky Bacon! " HAAAAAAA!

Oh, to be a 3 year old boy!

post signature

1 comment:

hannah said...

Love it! I did annalees interview too and forgot to ever post it!