4 weeks out and I feel like a jello jiggler.
When I walk everything shakes like jello.
Oh, the post baby bod. I can't wait till I can be cleared and work on the jiggle. Even if the jiggle stays (and I'm sure it will bc I don't lose weight. It just doesn't happen.) I'm looking forward to having that time to myself. I need that "what women want" movie moment where the world stands still while she's running in her nikes.
I feel like I need a medal for being a stay at home mom and having babies.It's super hard for me bc I'm no super mom. I have to take deep breaths a lot, I have baskets of laundry everywhere, my kids have eaten quality meals like easy Mac and pb & j the last few weeks, and I am blogging at 12:15 am bc it's my only time alone. Nursing is hard work and I frankly hate being so tied down pretty much every other hour right now. My chest is larger than the mama gorilla at the zoo and I feel like the new Daisy Cow.
Good thing the prize is so special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It is so nice to see someone be honest about this. I had such a hard time adjusting with Parker Ann, and just felt SO selfish and like a failure. To be honest, I STILL have a hard time with it, and feel like I am overwhelmed a lot by this li'l toddler of mine. Thank you for being honest about this, it is so nice to know I'm not alone! :)
And you are right, she is SUPER special and precious! Love you friend!
Post a Comment