Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Making A List, Checking It Twice


We have been working on a list of homes to check out next week when we make a visit to our new c-i-t-y.

I hope that we fall in love, but nothing on my list is as perfect as my home right now! And who knows, maybe we will get a bite this weekend on our home!

Now, if I could only find a job too...

Garfield will be teaching my class about Thanksgiving courtesy of Garfield's Thanksgiving. :) Hee-hee. Thanksgiving Break Here I Come!

3 comments:

AM said...

Take your house with you, it is the only way. :)

Leah said...

Michael has already suggested putting it on wheels. Hmmm, not so much.

Sarah P said...

Good luck with the job thing in a-town...are you going to teach kindergarten there too?
Looking forward to seeing you guys.
Sarah P