
My favorite shopping affair! Every year the guild for The Houston Ballet Company puts together a extravaganza full of thousands of sugar plum fairies and chocolate covered apples! There are all these really unique booths for home decor, clothing, food, ect. Today was my day! I went with my mom and we tackled the crowd. As I squeezed through to get the hot item this year (glitter Christmas Trees) I got giddy thinking of Christmas. I love to decorate for Christmas. This will be our second and last Christmas in our house... :( I told my hubby that regardless I want to decorate for Christmas even though we will just pack it up along with the whole house as we relocate to Abilene. Yup, that's right. This city chicka is going to play country for a while.
But no worries...I have already made my plans for returning to the Nutcracker next year. It will be a true vacation.

3 comments:
Me so jealous! I wish I could have gone and gotten me one of those glitter trees. Hope that I can make it down in time to see to house all pretty. Will Mav and Zeke get Santa hats?
I thought about getting Zeke a Xmas bandana!
You and Michael are in my prayers as you make plans to move from the big city. I know it will be an adjustment moving away from your family. We are blessed to be getting ya'll at Highland, and I'm so excited about you being here! Love you!
Post a Comment