NYC...
EVERYONE IS GOING!
It is a phenomena right now. 2 girls on my team have just come from NYC. I think most of my girlfriends have been over the last year. People from church have just returned from the city.
EVERYONE...
EXCEPT ME!
I have been dying to go my whole life. I am a huge fan of anything from the city. Friends-huge fan, shopping at Bergdorf's-one of my favorites on the computer, anything Broadway-pick me!, SJP-I love her and Carrie is one of my favorite girls!, ALL my ABC soaps and soap stars-have watched my whole life, NEED I GO ON, BC I CAN...
I won't be going to that city anytime soon. How does Abilene compare? We will be going there soon...
I will have to get my fix with
Tuesday and Wednesday nights with Carrie Bradshaw
Pull out my Friends DVDs
And watch SOAP net tonight
bergdorfgoodman.com
I heart NY!
And I have never been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think Micheal should take you for Christmas and you too go ice skating in Central Park while it snows. I can totally see you in New York. (sorry Michael)
Hello precious friend! How are you doing? (This is Ms. Hooper by the way, though recently I became Mrs. Galyean!) I stumbled across your blog and I couldn't believe it! You're moving to Abilene? That is so fun! Anyway, hope you are doing well, and I'd love to hear from you sometime soon! Email me! kelannhoop @ yahoo
Well, Abilene's not quite New York City, is it? But we will happy to have you here! And maybe we can take a girls trip to NY someday! Hang in there till Christmas break!!
Post a Comment