
Ruff! Ruff!
I am moving to Abilene too. I am going to live with my new friend Coop Campbell. I am so excited! I will have a friend to run around with and chase. I promise Mom, I won't dig up their yard or run away. I will keep Dad company. I hope he walks me around ACU and maybe I might even meet some more new friends!! I will miss you Mom.
Love,
Zeke
Dear Zeke,
I am happy for you! Daddy misses you so much and Mommy just can't play with you as much as Dad does. I will see you in 2 weeks. XXXOOO
Love,
Mommy
(This is me and Daddy evacuating Houston.)
I am really relived that Zeke is moving. I just can't take care of him the way he deserves-not to mention HE WONT GET MY WORK CLOTHES MUDDY EVERY MORNING~~~
bYE,bYE Zekie!

1 comment:
Bye Bye Zeke! Hope you have fun.
Post a Comment