Why is this so hard?! For over 6 months it has been a stream of continuous "no," "not now," "wait!" I have had my fill. I GIVE UP! I just want to give up already!I have tried REALLY hard to keep positive and make things work. But, we aren't receiving any encouraging news. I am ready for just one yes. Just one. This stinks. Like booty.
To make it harder, I LOVE everything I am leaving. I love the house I am trying to sell, I love the job I am giving up, and I love the city I am leaving.
WHY, WHY, WHY! aRGH!!!!!!!
Moving is for the birds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Me and David want a house in Houston someday, you are just about 15 years to early.
Hang in there.
Miss you and Love you
Lil T
Waiting is absolutely no fun! We have been praying for you and Michael that things will begin to fall in place. (Sooner than later)
Post a Comment