Saturday, February 17, 2007

Doggie Days





Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, It is sunny in the sky!





It has been a cloudy and snowy winter. For this Houstonian, it has been very, very cold. Even my 4 year olds have told me they are ready for it to warm up. Actually, their new favorite song is Sunny, Sunny. They LOVE it when it is warm and sunny because that equals our favorite time of the day=RECESS!





Zeke, our dog loves it too. He gets to be out and play. Today we took him to the park and he got to play with his Xmas present from his aunt-Chunk it toy. It is a blue launcher that hoist the tennis ball high in the air. He has to really huff it to catch it. After 15 minutes, we were already on our way home. He was tired.







Zeke playing at the park

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love warm weather. It has been a very dreary winter. I am so glad it will get warm soon! :) Thanks for all your encourgagement.
And, I enjoy recess too!!! :) My kids need it or their teacher will go crazy! Ha! Ha!