How do you really make your body jam?
Well, the gym knows...
I have been going to the gym with Kate lately. Tonight we did body jam class. I just have to laugh the whole way through because never in my whole life through have I moved liked this! Even 1402 Washington Dance Nights. :) Sorry class, you have to look at me.
I think I will stick to hiphop alphabop with the 4 year olds. I can bring a mean head, shoulders, knees, and toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know you can identify with finding your place...it is so hard sometimes. Thanks for all the comments lately :)
Funny!! I have never heard of body jam class! Ha! Ha! :)
Thanks for all of your encouraging words. I know how I feel about being in the valley. It is hard to be in a new place...
I know God will bring you out!
You are so precious to me...
Love you,
Kristen
Post a Comment