Jayde continues to fight, but she needs our prayers. She is such a little fighter and the Lord is holding her tight. I can't wait to meet these little guys who are so strong and so much braver than I am. If you want to keep up with the twins, just follow the link.
http://thephillipsphamily.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am praying for them~
Thanks for the updates. I reading her blog.
You are such a precious friend to them. :)
Hey Leah!! Your going to think I'm an idiot, I just now figured out that it was you and that you had a blog. I am just now figuring out this whole blog thing out and I didn't know that I only had to click on your name to see that you had a blog too!! Anyways, I'm glad to see that your doing so well and that your house sold!! YAAEEE!!! Well just to let you know, I have looked on your friends blog everyday since you told me about her twins. I feel like I know her now!! I am praying for little Kanyon and her family. The whole story hit too close to home for me. Well I have decided not to go back to work, the twins are my new job. They take up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!! We are moving to Kingwood in August with my parents so that Troy will be closer to work. Well write me back and let me know what's going on. Have you kept in contact with anyone at Westwood??
Post a Comment