Sunday, May 20, 2007

Time for a new post

5 more days!!! I am so excited to be almost done with my 4th year of teaching!!! I have never looked forward to summer as much as this year.

May has been quite busy. We had family come in for Graduation and my 21st B-day. ;) It was lots of fun to entertain a house full of guest. We even made a video card for my cousin that has to have massive surgery on her hip. The singing cousins made a superstar performance!

This week we worked liked a dog for Graduation. Whoo, glad that is over.

Now, just 5 days to go.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah! Summer vacation is finally here! I'm looking forward to lots of time at the pool with a good book!

Felicia said...

21...I thought you were just 1 year younger than me? You are so young!

Leah said...

*Note the wink...