Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm a Reader, not a writer.

I am not doing so well at the blog thing. I am much more of a reader than a writer. One month later here's what has been happening-

I finished school! Yea!!! My 4th year is completed. I looked at my teaching certificate the other day for something and realized it expires in January! Yikes! I need those 150 hrs. to renew. Anybody know how that works really?

Had a little wedding cake-Miss Mary got married! We had a great time driving to Tyler. She was so beautiful. All the girls look great. Little Reese was such a cutie. Mindi looks precious prego.







Started summer school-I signed up to keep me busy during the month of June. Michael is usually busy with Youth stuff, so I thought this would be perfect! Well, I am teaching 3rd grade! 4 grade levels difference. I have really had to learn a new wheel. 2 more weeks to go.

I am also helping teach the 1st graders at church. I love this age. I missed them this past year. This has been a lot of fun.


I am excited about July. Lots of trips planned. Time to see friends and fam. Can't wait.

I am going to try to be a little better at blogging. But like I said, I am a reader.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yeah, I thought my certificate expired in Jan and mine is actually the next Jan. I was kind of freaking out. Check on the TEA website before you start applying. I just finished my 4th year and my doesn't expire until my Birthday month 2009. All you have to do is type in your social security number and it will pull yours up and tell you when it expires.
Sounds like you had a great month!
Hope all is good in Abilene! :)
I can't believe you are teaching summer school, you are crazy!!! :)