Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Get Therapy!


Just look into the bullseye... Put your feet up on the cart and roll. (Of course you would need your husband to push you. )


Target was my therapy for today!


Dinner for 1=99 cents (Popcorn and a Coke or lemonaid in my case)


Shaving Cream=$1.81


JT's CD=$13.88


hundreds of square feet of entertaining and therapudic merchandise=priceless


I love Target. Sometimes I think my subconscious forgets things at other stores just so I can visit the Therapist. Today to recuperate from a long day at work and working out, I strolled the hours of the nearest Target.


Another kind of therapy-Baby therapy!

Congrats to Pinsons! Baby Sam is here. We have been praying for this little guy and we are continuing to keep this family of 4 in our prayers as he continues to grow and as mommy recovers.
You say goodbye. I say hello!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ahhh...I love Target therapy. If only Abilene had a Super Target, then I'd never need to shop anywhere else again!

Kristen said...

Yes, Super Target is my therapy!
I go there often after work when Casey's works nights. I can stay there for hours!!!
Love it!