Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sgt. Leah's Bedrest Band

(Beatles LOVE Cirque De Soile Show-Leah and the band-they are in this picture. Just 5 weeks new!


Move Over, Ringo!


Mama's got a brand new band. I think we have some drummers getting lots of practice on this tum-tum of mine. This morning they were playing, flipping, fighting-something with lots of movement. Lefty got the hiccups first. Then Righty got hiccups. My tummy was a one body band. The left side went "boom" and then the right side went "boom." I felt like I was in the middle of a rock n' roll concert or the paddle of an intense game of Pong. Those little guys. ;)


We are doing well. Friday was AWESOME. I hadn't felt that good in 4 ever! Saturday was not awesome. Today is good. The belly is growing and changing shape. It is a lot easier to carry "the wide load" to the bathroom vs up and down the halls of school. I really hope this rest slows these little determine ones down. I have been super nervous about standing up and my water breaking or something like that.


The painter has a couple of touch-ups on their room and then the walls are done. Michael has built some fabulous shelves just by my description of what I wanted. I know, SUPERSTAR HUBBY! My mom is almost finished with the bedding for the first crib. We are learning how to share early and using 1 crib for the first little while. So next week I will be able to call in my helping hands to come help decorate and organize.


I guess we can put 2 stickers on their obedience chart for listening to me and staying in the tummy for 2 days so far.


Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

What are the babies going to sleep in the first few weeks? Pack N Play in your room or crib? We are having trouble deciding what to do.
Thanks for the help!

Unknown said...

Love reading your posts and keeping up with your little blessings! The girls are missing you this weekend at their gathering, BUT, I would guess a trip to Abilene will be in the near future to visit some little boys! Take care!
Hugs!

jennifer said...

Hey Leah! I keep checking in on you. Take care of yourself and those sweet boys!

jody said...

Thanks so much for posting so we can keep track of all 4 of you...I'm so happy that you are resting well and feeling better. I can't imagine teaching with all that "going on" inside! ha! Call me if you need me--anytime! Love, jody

mindy said...

Resting should be easier now that you're at home. I'm glad they're already obeying their mama:)