Desperate times call for desperate measures.
My big ol' bump has impaired my ability to swing my leg over for some much needed pedicure TLC. Typically, I would go to the professionals for this type of emergency. However, given our new state my "professionals" are limited to my hubby, my cat, and my dog. I have been begging Michael for weeks to trim my toenails and give them a paint job. My little feet are the things I stare at the most right now as they are propped up. Today he took the clippers and found 10 little innocent victims.
Watch out! I now have the slanted toenail "do." They are cut at the perfect angle to be a sharp little spear. Michael thinks maybe it will be the new "it" look.
I think the troops will be invading my home any minute looking for these new
Weapons of Mass Destruction!

6 comments:
Yay for a sweet husband...handling things at school and trimming toenails too! Hopefully you won't injure him in bed:)
I love keeping up with everyone in blog world! Keith is almost finished with school--graduates in May.
Please let me know if you need anything, since I'm here in Abilene...I can do something for you at school if you need it. I'm sure it's hard to have to depend on other people so much being on bed rest, but please just ask. I'd be happy to do whatever!
too funny! I will have to do some toe nail rehab.
Leah, Michaeal definitely gets a nomination for husband of the year, don't you think?
I am so happy those boys are staying put. Praying for you'all!
Aunt Kay
What a great husband! :)
Your posts always make me laugh.
Way to go little boys for staying put!
Michael is a total trooper! But let me know if you need a paint job... I know there are some things even saintly husbands can't manage!
You are making it so far!!!! How long does your dr. want you go?
You are almost 35 weeks---WOW! :)
Post a Comment