This is Analee again.
I have been bad about updating. But I have made a little movie (a small hobby of mine) for everyone to enjoy.
Michael has gone back to work so my mom and my sister are on their own. They are doing great! And the little men are wide eyed (sometimes), wiggly and SO CUTE!
I guess the big news is they are fraternal! even though they look a lot alike. Brody has grown to 20 in and is 5lbs! Dylan is keeping up though. He isn't quite as long.
Anyway, enjoy the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so precious! Made me tear up! Leah, I will call soon. Chris is out of town this weekend, so I want to help (not that I wouldn't want to help if he was in town...you know what I mean!) Be thinking about what I can do for y'all: errands, food, cleaning, whatever!. I'll call tomorrow or Thursday. Love y'all.
Thanks for posting that Annalee! I loved watching it...so sweet!
precious!
Love the video! They are precious miracles! :)
I need to hire these movie-making services. That was so great. Can't wait to see them again soon, hopefully.
Post a Comment