Ike is on its way to my home... :(
This brings back terrible memories of Hurricane Rita 3 years ago and the mass Exodus.
This time I am not an evacuee, but all of our family is hunkering down and getting ready to ride out the storm.
PS-I did not forget to post the 6 month celebration post. It is patiently awaiting my return in my edit box. Unfortunately, I am now a working mother and don't have the time I used to. I have been choosing sleep over blogging. I hope to return shortly after the newness of school wears off.

4 comments:
Hope things are going well!
thanks for the prayers! they live at 610 and I10.
hope you are doing well:)
waiting patiently for more 6 month pictures.
looked at mom's pics and videos... too too too cute!!
Long time no blog! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment