Saturday, August 09, 2008

I love gifts!


I have always been a fan of gifts. Lately, I have been in great awe (and a little jealous) of other peoples' gifts.


I always wished I could sing like this.


I love dancing. Love it!

Wish I could dance like this...

(shout out to So You Think You Can Dance-This was one of favorite dances. Just beautiful!)


I am in awe of the athleticism of the Olympics.


Wish I could swim like this...


God is so Good and gives us so many talents and gifts. I am not sure what my "World Record Achievement" will be, but I have a good guess:










2 comments:

jennifer said...

Great post! I wish I could do all of those things too, but being a mom is pretty great!

Mauri said...

Awwww. I think you are right. you do make good babies! (with Michael's help, of course!) Hope the first day of school goes well tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you!