It has been 1 week now. 1 week where I don't have to be home at a certain time to put the boys down. 1 week where if I wanted I could be away overnight I could. After 11 months, my body is just mine. They act like there is nothing to be missed-which is just the way I would want it. :)
note. I haven't had any discomfort, but no shrinkage yet. bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I didn't realize you were back in blog world! YAY! And i'm glad the transition has gone well! Now we definitely need a girls night to celebrate!
You crack me up. Just give it time, shrinkage "should" happen :).
Good job. I'm glad the transition has gone smoothly. Good luck with the shrinkage!
I am working on the same thing. I am down to 3 feedings a day and am about to drop one more this week.
I am jealous. I hope there isn't any discomfort here either.
I wish you the best. :) YAY for you , you need a girls night now or a getaway with your hubby!
Hey Girl! I am in the same boat....we are down to a morning feeding and a night feeding....no pain yet....hoping there won't be any! And if shrinkage happens...I might become a boy!
Post a Comment