Monday, July 20, 2009

Mama's In and Out List

Brody and Mama

Dylan and Mama



The boys are now 17 months old! Yikes!! I am loving this stage for a lot of reasons: napping (finally!!!) independence, family outings, their personalities are developing more and more...I could go on forever. Personally-because of these things I am begininng to find myself outside of mama again and it is nice after being on hiatus for 2 years.


What's IN
* Hot Wheels
* Books
* PUZZLES!
* "Shu, SHHHu" Shoes!
* coloring
* building with blocks and clipos
* climbing and wrestling
* hugs and kisses ...and fighting and hitting :(
* balls
* riding toys
* singing and dancing
What's OUT
* soft spout sippy cups
* size 3 shoes
*12-18 mo. clothes
*crawling
Brody's Top 5:
Food: Broccoli and Cauliflower
Object: Snack Cups
Activity: Yo Gabba Gabba Dances
Song: If you're Happy and You Know it
Special Talent: The best straight line throw out there
Dylan's Top 5:
Food:Fruit-lots and lots of it
Object: Shu, Shu, Shu...Shoes!
Activity: Petting Zeke
Song: I've Been Working on the Railroad
Special Talent: a puzzle wiz
It has taken us a while to catch up with our weight and size, but I feel we are rounding the corner!






5 comments:

annalee said...

what a great list! i'm remembering that what's in and what's out idea someday to copy:)
your guys are growing so fast and sound like such delights!

AM said...

of course one of your kids would like shu shu shoes... that seems suspicious, like them enjoying shopping. next they are going to love dp and icecream like daddy.

mindy said...

fun post! sweet boys:)

Carter,Kari and Natalie said...

They are so adorable-so is their mama and daddy!

Nat LOVED Gabba too! And I could tolerate it! Now were on to Dora and Elmo. I miss those Gabbas...

Love hearing about the boys!

Kristen said...

Might have to copy this list...love it! We are into Shhuus (shoes). So fun! Love it! We are just now entering 12-18 months clothes! :)