Before Kids...


* I miss the cute little body all those nice clothes went on.
* I miss all the extra time I had.
* I miss the freedom.
Before Birth...
28 wks
36 wks...8 days to go
* I miss the 2 excuses I had for having a belly.
* I miss knowing they were fed and rocked to sleep in the safest place ever.
* I miss the endless supply of clothing and diapers from sweet friends.
Before Toddlers...


* I miss the hours of cuddles.
* I miss the naps together.
* I miss the free meals for the boys.
* I miss the boo-boo free heads and knees.
But now I love...
* I love the hugs and kisses.
* I love the sweet singing and precious words.
* I love the awesome dance moves.
* I love Dylan.
*I love Brody.
*I love Daddy.

4 comments:
aww! How sweet.
love it! I miss a lot of those things too! Especially the body, free food and naps together!
amen sister! such a true and sweet post.
I with annalee...Amen sister!!!
I Love it! I miss the cuddling and the FREE food for 13 1/2 months...my grocery bill has gone up a lot! :) I miss them sitting in my lap and sleeping on me. Now, they only do that when they are sick or wake up in the middle of the night randomly.
Love your sweet twins!
Post a Comment