A week ago I was SO OVER IT. After two years of wondering what each month will bring- a positive (yeah, right!) or a negative I was just done. Then there are health concerns that have derailed my fertility with no answers near in sight. I am left with just a fat body.
Then I see all the Facebook posts of little sonograms and "It's a girl! " It makes my heart ache.
Ok, maybe I am not over it.

4 comments:
a. you are not fat.
b. i'm right there with ya.
I'm sorry Leah. I hope that your spirits are lifed.
I am so sorry for what you are going through. I dealt with my own infertility and it was the darkest time for me. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about that time and the sting has not gone away. If you ever need to talk, please let me know. Many prayers are being sent to you.
-Bethany
been there. totally understand. praying for you friend.
Post a Comment