This Spring began the boys 1st season of WEE BALL!
Introducing my Little YOUNG GUNS:
(Yes, he bared his belly in the middle of team pics. REALLY?!! They are too funny!)
SOOO funny and SOOO cute and oh my- WHEN did they get so big?!PS I'm really glad you've been blogging again, my friend! :)
How cute are they?Hello from a new follower on the Blog Hop! I am so excited to be one of the featured bloggers on this week’s Friendly Friday! I am trying to visit everyone on the hop! Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your DrinkLesli :D
Post a Comment
2 comments:
SOOO funny and SOOO cute and oh my- WHEN did they get so big?!
PS I'm really glad you've been blogging again, my friend! :)
How cute are they?
Hello from a new follower on the Blog Hop!
I am so excited to be one of the featured bloggers on this week’s Friendly Friday!
I am trying to visit everyone on the hop!
Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink
Lesli :D
Post a Comment