Thursday, January 03, 2013

Home Goals 2013

Just read a blog and thought about my list.
Ha! Just about everything is on my list and I am pretty sure it will take till the year mark to actually get to the list given all the transition and busy winter we have!
1. Moving dump zone turns into Baby Nursery
2. Finish the basic plan for boys' room
3. Hang up all the art, frames, ect.
4. Finish having the house painted.
5. Pick a carpet and have them replaced.
6. Get boxes out of master bedroom! Paint end tables and upgrade from a box to an end table again! And get new bedding for bed. ( I really had hoped to be able to get a new bedroom set complete with a king size bed, but this move didn't go so smoothly and ate up all my extra $. Phooy. )
7. Re-unpack & settle guest room

All these goals have like a million dollar price tag and a million sub-goals to complete.

Guess I need to get to work! Who wants to order some Scentsy? Because that's my budget now. ;)

Well see what December looks like!

No comments: