I even got to cross things off my list here.
37 days away from Sister's Big Arrival. Am I ready? NO!
I am still prepping items for the big consignment sale in a few weeks. Currently I'm at 120 items and have 2 more piles to work through. (I swore I was done with big sales like this and in the move I found more of the boys clothes.)
The Christmas Tree is still up. Jan. 31st deadline is fast approaching. I'm hoping I can do that tomorrow once I get all these clothes entered in for consignment.
Seriously, ATT? I'm not interested. I said that when you knocked on my door in the middle of the afternoon. As you continued to try to sway me for whatever it was...I'm still not interested. I do not feel bad for being rude after I said the 3rd time I was not interested and then promptly shutting the door.
The b-day party is just around the corner. I am letting a lot go. We are using what they provide even if it doesn't match. It is what it is. And I'm letting my 5 year old party planners call the shots. Letting it go...

No comments:
Post a Comment