
Yesterday, February 1st marked 100 day of Kindergarten! I made it!!!! It has been a long road, but we celebrated yesterday with a few low key centers. Actually, it was all day. You know, counting to 100 takes a LONG time. We made froot loop necklaces. Instead of our normal Math Work Places we had 100s day work places that they enjoyed.
Can you name 100 people you love? Well, we can. My picture is our class heart full of 100 people.
Even "Mrcr" (that is me) made the cut! I am loved!
My weeks seem to get busier and busier. I lose a husband and triple my responsibilities. Go figure. I am enjoying my Beth Moore study despite the EVIL Galleria traffic (and 2 hour commute) to get to her. She is so funny. Tuesday she told the sweetest baby story that made even me tear up.
Still waiting for our house to sell. It showed today and I just know they are the ones because I can't keep doing what I am doing. Something has got to give. I know an easy fix- Does anyone want a cat or a dog or both!!!??? My husband would be heartbroken, but I would at least get some sleep. The cat keeps me up all night long. I got about 3 solid hours last night-Thanks mavie!
Well, it is day 101 and I am ready for day 102. I get to see my #1 this weekend! :)
1, 2, 3, 100!
p.s. Any cures for Sharpie on a new sweater?

2 comments:
Sharpie on new sweater = get a new sweater.
And why don't you put Maveric on a plane to Seattle for an extended play date, they could all sleep by the heater or squeeze onto one chair. :) Abbey would put him in his place, and the kitten would love someone else to rough and tumble with. But at the moment his taking his late afternoon nap, which comes right after mid afternoon nap, and just before early evening nap.
Miss you! Wish you could take a mini vacation to come and visit me.
Our cat keeps us awake, too. Sometimes in the middle of the night, I'm tempted to put him in the car, drop him off somewhere in the neighborhood and then hurry home so I can get a nap during the time it takes him to find his way back.
Then it makes me more mad to see him sleep all day long! Must be nice!
Post a Comment