Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


Meet My Date!

Some people prefer to wine and dine on Valentine's Day. A day full of sweets, card, and love!
Not me. For the past 2 years I have had porcelin instead of diamonds. Last year, Michael and I went out to eat and right after we got back from dinner I got the stomach flu. :) Still won't eat Pei Wei.

This year, I have been sick for almost 5 days with the fever, aches, chills, and the infamous nausea. This time I am alone. I have had to call in reinforcements today as it was my lowest point yet. (I am trying to blog to keep my mind off other things-at this point I am trying anything!)

But the true valentine story is yet to come... The best present EVER!

After feeling so bad and not being able to care for myself today, I told my husband- I NEED YOU! So at this moment, my knight in shining pickup (with doggie in tow- another story. Coop didn't like Zeke. He was evicted. I am glad cause I missed the little guy. ) is coming to my castle of disease to rescue me. Or at least get me a cup of ice chips. ISn't he wonderful!! After making the 12 hour drive 4 days ago, he left after work and is drivin through the night to help his sick wifie girl. Through sickness and health! I know even though I am going to miss a really fun weekend with all my girlfriends, my family, and even an interview (shucks!) at least I have my sweetheart on Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a sweet husband! So sorry you're sick!! We'll miss you!!

Jenna said...

WE MISSED YOU THIS WEEKEND! I'm so sorry you were so sick. Yuck! I'm ready for another Abilene run whenever you're ready...

Love you!
Jenna