Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goodbye 2006, Goodbye House.


December 27th we finally closed on our 1st home. We are thankful that this day finally came after 14 months on the market. I am also a little bit sad that we said goodbye to our 1st home. It was a fabulous home and we will really miss it.

I am glad 2006 is over. It was a year full of challenging moments, growing pains, and groans. I am praying 2007 is full of more challenges, but maybe not as hard to get through.

I have rearranged my classroom in attempts to start fresh. I am almost done. Why do I do this with only 5 months left in the year? Michael asked the same question. I am hoping that this will help. We shall see next week.

We had a great Christmas full of travels and family. It was so great to see everyone. My sister and her husband were down. He leaves for his 8 month tour in Iraq this month. Please keep them in your prayers.

Happy New Year, friends!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulations, Leah! I know it's a huge relief to have your house sold. I hope 2007 is a good year for you and Michael.