Over the weekend one of the little girls at the school I am teaching at was killed in a drive by shooting. It is just so tragic, yet very common in the lives of the little ones I teach.
Being 4 years old, they talk about everything and process a lot verbally. This morning they were talking about the little girl that was shot.
One little boy said,
"She is in heaven now,but it takes a long time to get there." :)
They began to discuss heaven. What is it? Where is it?
One little boy said,
"It is up in the sky"
Another little boy said,
"No. It is where the grass is and then you turn into a zombie"
Did you break the code: graveyard
I wonder what they will talk about tomorrow morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the encouragement. What a hard day with your kids. I will pray for that situation at your school. I hope things are great in Abilene! :)
Post a Comment